Access denied attempting to launch a DCOM server

I get the above message for a long time with additional message: The user is
unavailable. How to get rid of it.

Hi Guus,

I'm by no means an expert in this subject matter of DCOM nor IIS, but I'll
try to assist you to the best of my ability. Have you tried following the
resolution steps outlined in the following article?

290398 PRB: Access Denied When You Try to Start DCOM Server
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=290398

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado

<http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm>

> I get the above message for a long time with additional message: The user
is
> unavailable. How to get rid of it.

Thanks, but it didn't do the trick :(

Any other suggestions?