Help with Plot

Josh

I have done sort of a stupid thing...I have disregarded the story/ game line
and spent the last 2 months just exploring and adventuring with no attention
to quests or order of quests. I have traveled almost everywhere and picked
up various items which I am sure are game plot related.

My question is, how do I get back on game script? The last series of quests
that I accomplished were Cassias's (sp?) and he has left town.....

I would like to see the game through now... any thoughts would be
appreciated.

Josh

Josh wrote:

> I have done sort of a stupid thing...I have disregarded the story/ game line
> and spent the last 2 months just exploring and adventuring with no attention
> to quests or order of quests. I have traveled almost everywhere and picked
> up various items which I am sure are game plot related.
>
> My question is, how do I get back on game script? The last series of quests
> that I accomplished were Cassias's (sp?) and he has left town.....
>
> I would like to see the game through now... any thoughts would be
> appreciated.

Your best bet would be to study your journal for information
on where to go, who to see and what to do next.

Key words to look for: "Caius Cosades" "Blades"

Adam

Josh wrote:
> I have done sort of a stupid thing...I have disregarded the story/ game line
> and spent the last 2 months just exploring and adventuring with no attention
> to quests or order of quests. I have traveled almost everywhere and picked
> up various items which I am sure are game plot related.
>
> My question is, how do I get back on game script? The last series of quests
> that I accomplished were Cassias's (sp?) and he has left town.....
>
> I would like to see the game through now... any thoughts would be
> appreciated.
>
> Josh

Caius Coscades (sp?) was the first part of the main plot. After he
leaves you're supposed to continue finding out about the Nerevarine,
which if you've finished his tasks you should know a lot about. I don't
remeber what I did next, but acording to this page:
http://izhtex.com/tes3/walkthru/caiusgone.htm you have to go and rescue
a woman called Mehra Milo.

Her quarters are in the Hall of Wisdom, Vivec.

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 18:12:32 GMT, with the help of 10,000 Little
Computer Monkeys (LCM'S) "Josh" <josh_carter@yahoo.nnn> wrote:

>I have done sort of a stupid thing...I have disregarded the story/ game line
>and spent the last 2 months just exploring and adventuring with no attention
>to quests or order of quests. I have traveled almost everywhere and picked
>up various items which I am sure are game plot related.
>
>My question is, how do I get back on game script? The last series of quests
>that I accomplished were Cassias's (sp?) and he has left town.....
>
>I would like to see the game through now... any thoughts would be
>appreciated.
>
>Josh

Do you mean the spy master Caius Cosades? If so, he leaves town shortly
after your character has been cured of Corpus, though before he leaves
he tells your character to find the Lost Prophecies and deliver them to
the Wise Woman at the Urshilaku camp. To find the Lost Prophecies
you'll need to First visit Mehra Milo's quarters in the Hall of Wisdom
in Vivec, which will hopefully get your character back on track to
complete the games main quest.

As for all the stuff you've found so far, I don't THINK that they will
effect your completing the main quest, IF your character has been cured
of Corpus AND your character HASN'T Killed the God Vivec! Morrowind's
game makers made it rather difficult but not impossible for your
character to mess up their ability to complete the main quest. So
unless your character did something that caused them to get and ignored
a message that told them something like "they needed to load a saved
game because they have broken the main game thread", then your character
should still be able to complete the main game quest. Morrowind's game
designers EVEN created a Back Path to complete the main quest IF a
character ignored the broken thread warning, however if you want to try
following the Back Path, then I suggest you buy a copy of the MW
Cluebook for info on how to complete it.

Granted you MIGHT still need some of the stuff you've found so far to
complete some of the other quests in the game...

I hope I was able to help, Good Luck! ^_^

That's my 2¢,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.