Bad hard drive

I have a hard drive that was only used for file storage. It has become
corrupt and it will not let me accessit. The drive is recoginized by CMOS
and it shows in Disk Management, but you can't access it. It is formatted as
NTFS, Dynamic. Is there a repair tool that I can use just to be able to
retrieve a couple file off of it?

lee

looks like a recovery console mission....
Take a look at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q329707 I hope you
have a good tape backup.

Lee