"DsBindW error 0x6d9 (There are no more endpoints availabl..

Need Help;
I demoted one Domain Controller. After I demoted ... I tried to remove
metadata that is left on the Domain. However, I have the below error

"DsBindW error 0x6d9 (There are no more endpoints available from the
endpoint mapper.) "

Help Please... I found one article in Microsoft technet.. but it applies for
Windows 2003..
Now I am using Windows 2000 advance server.
Thank you
POOM

Hi Poom,

I'm by no means an expert in this subject matter of Active Directory, but
I'll try to assist you to the best of my ability. Even though this is a
Windows 2003 article, still give it a try to use the Repadmin tool mentioned
in the article.

839880 How to troubleshoot RPC Endpoint Mapper errors in Windows Server 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=839880

Either way, try to use the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the whole
article. If it doesn't work for you, then please contact Microsoft Product
Support Services for further assistance since it may be of a more
complicated matter that the newsgroup can handle.

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado

<http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm>