Access Denied

I recently tried to restrict access to a directory by excluding Full Control
to the user group Everyone. However, now I need to change it back and I now
users are getting "Access Denied" to random files?

If I try to apply the changes, it tells me access denied? I also tried to
reboot the server, with no success.

How can get these restrictions lifted?

lee

Inheritance is probably blocked on those files.

Lee