Licensing server

Hi,

we currently have two DCs and one of the DCs is a terminal services
licensing server with 30 cals activated. We plan to upgrade the forest to
win2k3 introducing new servers and gradually demoting the current old win2k
machines acting as DCs for the domain. What are the steps to transfer those
30 cals for terminal services into the new win2k3 DC?

Thanks in advance

Stefano Olzai

In 2003 a Terminal Server license server is not required to be on a DC. To
have the license key pack put on the 2003 machine you will need to call the
License Clearing House 888 571 2048

--
James Brandt [MSFT]