Well, that must have been an interesting ride...

Anyone noticed the shipwreck in the middle of Lake Amaya? A completely
landlocked body of water with no access to anything? Okay, I guess there's
three houses there with docks, but none of them have ships, so it's pretty
useless, I think. (Or am I onto something here, and this is a quest that
happens later on?)

On a related note, I'd noticed that the ship to Vivec is pretty well trapped
as well. In order to get out of where it's docked, it would have to go
under at least one bridge, and all of the bridges there are far too low and
narrow to allow a ship to pass underneath. I guess we'll just have to
assume they're airships or something...

"Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> wrote in message news:<3YadnUiqlYd0MD_cRVn-sw@giganews.com>...
> Anyone noticed the shipwreck in the middle of Lake Amaya? A completely
> landlocked body of water with no access to anything? Okay, I guess there's
> three houses there with docks, but none of them have ships, so it's pretty
> useless, I think. (Or am I onto something here, and this is a quest that
> happens later on?)
>
> On a related note, I'd noticed that the ship to Vivec is pretty well trapped
> as well. In order to get out of where it's docked, it would have to go
> under at least one bridge, and all of the bridges there are far too low and
> narrow to allow a ship to pass underneath. I guess we'll just have to
> assume they're airships or something...

I like the bottom ov Lake Nabia! The out-of-the-way areas have a lot
of little interesting things....Indy's corpse, giant fish, shipwrecks
with glass armor and daedric weapons or color stuff like ash
statues......not to mention major stuff like Dragonbone Armor (my
favorite armor for quite some time)....

DeAnn wrote:

> I like the bottom ov Lake Nabia! The out-of-the-way areas have a lot
> of little interesting things....Indy's corpse, giant fish, shipwrecks
> with glass armor and daedric weapons or color stuff like ash
> statues......not to mention major stuff like Dragonbone Armor (my
> favorite armor for quite some time)....

Really??? Its never even occurred to me to look round the bottom of
lakes - just goes to show, when you think you've seen Morrowind there's
always something else....!