Using MFD on wireless network?

Hi everyone,
I'm considering going wireless as my new laptop has it
built in. But I've got a query about using my epson rx420 in wireless mode.

1st can it be done with this printer, perhaps using a print server with usb
output?

2nd if it can , would I be able to access all my printers functions, such as
scanning and using the card reader built into it?

Finally can anyone recommend suitable broadband routers and print servers

many thanks for your time

Andy
1 answer Last reply
More about using wireless network

    In genreal, the printer drivers MAY work. The scanner and fax drivers will
    likely not work.
    (Unless the mfr included network specific software. Windows XP does not
    support such things without additional software.
    "Andy" <andy_nickname@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone,
    > I'm considering going wireless as my new laptop has it
    > built in. But I've got a query about using my epson rx420 in wireless
    > mode.
    >
    > 1st can it be done with this printer, perhaps using a print server with
    > usb output?
    >
    > 2nd if it can , would I be able to access all my printers functions, such
    > as scanning and using the card reader built into it?
    >
    > Finally can anyone recommend suitable broadband routers and print servers
    >
    > many thanks for your time
    >

    > Andy

Printers Wireless Wireless Network Peripherals