May 11, 2011 7:23:16 AM

Hey i got a home built computer with
Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600MHz 4GB CL9
Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-UD4H,Socket-AM2+/AM3
GPU is a XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB GDDR5
AMD Phenom 9850 Black Edition Quad-Core
Samsung SpinPoint F1 500GB SATA2,
WD Caviar® Black 750GB, 3,5", SATA

My PC was woriking fine and got some updates, moste of them installed with no problem at all, but two days ago i started up my computer and it whent strait to, config/update screen and starts at 32% it dosent built up to 32%, it starts there and dose nothing else, same thing happends if i manualy reboot and start it in safe mode.

please help me
a b $ Windows 7
May 11, 2011 7:26:43 AM

safe mode and a system restore :D 
a c 228 $ Windows 7
May 11, 2011 12:09:11 PM

Fowang may be on to something. Yesterday My win7 x64 rebooted after update and got stuck at 32% at boot time. It hung there for a while, then rebooted and this time it made it to 100% just fine. When I checked the logs, it said the windows installer service failed to respond. Funny, because one of the updates is to fix future update installs, LoL!
Related resources
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
May 11, 2011 6:57:16 PM

fowang said:
safe mode and a system restore :D 

I tried that but it dident work, got to the same screen, and ive tried to shuting it off and on again and again and again.

but thx for the help anyways^^ :D 
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
May 11, 2011 7:03:21 PM

Hawkeye22 said:
Fowang may be on to something. Yesterday My win7 x64 rebooted after update and got stuck at 32% at boot time. It hung there for a while, then rebooted and this time it made it to 100% just fine. When I checked the logs, it said the windows installer service failed to respond. Funny, because one of the updates is to fix future update installs, LoL!

Yeah i thought so too at first, and i just let it be on when i went to work, 8 hours later nothing changed still at 32%, just the fans was going faster then ever.

going to try to take out the battery on the motherboard now too see if the will work ;) 
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
May 11, 2011 7:04:40 PM

sorry for my bad spealing, im norwigian not retarded xD
a c 228 $ Windows 7
May 11, 2011 7:42:15 PM

Short of a repair install, I'm not sure what to try.

Edit:
I just found this. Hopefully it will work.

If you are unable to boot to the machine, try the following steps to revert windows update changes and check if you can boot.

a) Try to revert the update installation by running DISM command from Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) & check if you are able to boot to the desktop normally.

Follow the steps from this link to boot into Windows Recovery Environment. For more information, follow the section ‘To open the System Recovery Options menu on your computer’

b) You will need to know the date and time that the update was installed for this procedure.

c) From the command prompt run the following command: "DISM /Image:C:\ /Cleanup-Image /RevertPendingActions"

d) Then reboot your PC.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/window...
!