Password error

I was working on a friends laptop win2000 professional. It was on his
business server. I wanted to retrieve information from another computer on
a LAN in his home.

Well, I added the workgroup and then rebooted. Now his login and password
will not work.

Is there any way to get create a new password? Tech support has not gotten
back to him and he needs the computer to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

JE Ross

Problem solved