Event Viewer

I am using windows 2000 Advanced Server.When I try to open "Event Vewer", The
screen is coming and going in a second, like a blink.

Any help is appreciated
vad

"vad" <vad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using windows 2000 Advanced Server.When I try to open "Event Vewer",
>The
> screen is coming and going in a second, like a blink.
>
> Any help is appreciated
> vad

Can you view it remotely from a different computer through computer
management? Are you doing this from the console or a remote control
program? Is the event viewer service started?

Matt
MCT, MCSE