win2k3 server - win95,win98

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi guys, what kinds of limitations are there in using Win95, Win98 PCs in
Win2003 server network?
After our server upgraded to Win2003, Win95 PCs just can't log-on and we are
having trouble in sharing printer attached to Win98 PC.
Thanks
Bobby

You need to disable SMB signing on your W2k3 domain controller policy.
See technet for more info..w95, w98 clients cannot communicate with the
domain until SMB signing is disabled.