Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430 DHCP Problem

We got a problem putting this printer on our network : the DHCP client seems
not happy with the DHCP server of our DLINK DI-624 Router... This is the
first time a device refuses to work with this router.

Symptom :

*No network cable : IP adress becomes 192.168.2.1
* Network cable plugged : the IP is in the range 169.x.x.x (auto configured
like in windows)

Anybody has had similiar problems ?

Thanks for any advice you could give us.

Matt

bill

I have just tried to network my new 5430DL and had to give up, too costly in
time. I bought a USB cable and used Windows printer sharing.

"Matthieu Gaillet" <mg@evercomREMOVEME.be> wrote in message

> We got a problem putting this printer on our network : the DHCP client
> seems not happy with the DHCP server of our DLINK DI-624 Router... This is
> the first time a device refuses to work with this router.
>
> Symptom :
>
> *No network cable : IP adress becomes 192.168.2.1
> * Network cable plugged : the IP is in the range 169.x.x.x (auto
> configured like in windows)
>

> Anybody has had similiar problems ?
>
> Thanks for any advice you could give us.
>

> Matt

Bill,

What kind of problems did you have with connecting your mc5430 on the
network?