Would this impact my servers performace

I have a Windows 2000 Server. My partitions are C:\ (with 890 MB free
space) and D:\ (with 12 GB free space). I have not installed Windows
2000 Server Service Pack 4 on the server. If I do install SP4, I am
selecting the option to make a backup file, reducing my C:\ free space
to about ~400 MB or so. With this much free space left on the C:\, do
you think it would impact on my server's performance? Or will my
server run properly still, assuming that SP4 doesn't interfere with
any of the applications installed?

Any insight would be great.

I think you'd better delete the backup files, it's so large.

and your boot partition space is so small to run your server ,

it will impact your compter performance,

eg. fragment cleanup program and applicaiont which need large virtual disk
space.

"Kelt" <tankz@myway.com>
??????:85388b66.0410191647.3cecc09c@posting.google.com...
>I have a Windows 2000 Server. My partitions are C:\ (with 890 MB free
> space) and D:\ (with 12 GB free space). I have not installed Windows
> 2000 Server Service Pack 4 on the server. If I do install SP4, I am
> selecting the option to make a backup file, reducing my C:\ free space
> to about ~400 MB or so. With this much free space left on the C:\, do
> you think it would impact on my server's performance? Or will my
> server run properly still, assuming that SP4 doesn't interfere with
> any of the applications installed?
>
> Any insight would be great.

Thanks. Your information is appreciated.