Hardware to Cluster in a Lab

What sort of hardware can I get away with if I want to play with clustering
of servers for training purposes.

I have two Proliant ML370s (1GHz-Dual PIII Xeon) with around 700MB RAM and
SMART array controllers, I also have a couple of older Proliant 1600s to work
with.

Thanks,
Kian.
1 answer Last reply
More about hardware cluster

    Hi Kian,

    Any of the Cluster Solutions hardware on the Windows Catalog Server link
    below:

    (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/catalog/server/default.aspx?xslt=category&
    subid=22&pgn=904c28be-5a41-4db0-9c12-032dcb893c8b)

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mike Rosado

    <http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm>

    > What sort of hardware can I get away with if I want to play with
    clustering
    > of servers for training purposes.
    >
    > I have two Proliant ML370s (1GHz-Dual PIII Xeon) with around 700MB RAM and
    > SMART array controllers, I also have a couple of older Proliant 1600s to
    work
    > with.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Kian.