Hardware to Cluster in a Lab

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
October 21, 2004 9:11:03 AM

What sort of hardware can I get away with if I want to play with clustering
of servers for training purposes.

I have two Proliant ML370s (1GHz-Dual PIII Xeon) with around 700MB RAM and
SMART array controllers, I also have a couple of older Proliant 1600s to work
with.

Thanks,
Kian.

More about : hardware cluster lab

Anonymous
October 21, 2004 7:32:52 PM

Hi Kian,

Any of the Cluster Solutions hardware on the Windows Catalog Server link
below:

(http://www.microsoft.com/windows/catalog/server/default...
subid=22&pgn=904c28be-5a41-4db0-9c12-032dcb893c8b)

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado

<http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm&gt;