Hot Keys

I click on F1 the select a spell or potion for HK # 2.

But when I click on the hot key #2 I Get nothing.

Any assist is most welcome.
drybones
7 answers Last reply
More about keys

    On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:06:17 -0800, "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net>
    wrote:

    >I click on F1 the select a spell or potion for HK # 2.
    >
    >But when I click on the hot key #2 I Get nothing.

    Are you pressing the right keys? The hotkeys are the number keys on your
    main keyboard. Hotkey #2 is the '2' key.

    "Greg Johnson" <greg.gsj@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:06:17 -0800, "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I click on F1 the select a spell or potion for HK # 2.
    >>
    >>But when I click on the hot key #2 I Get nothing.
    >
    > Are you pressing the right keys? The hotkeys are the number keys on your
    > main keyboard. Hotkey #2 is the '2' key.

    Ack!!!! I was pressing the F keys.

    Many thanks.

    On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:05:16 -0800, "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net>
    wrote:

    >"Greg Johnson" <greg.gsj@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:06:17 -0800, "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I click on F1 the select a spell or potion for HK # 2.
    >>>
    >>>But when I click on the hot key #2 I Get nothing.
    >>
    >> Are you pressing the right keys? The hotkeys are the number keys on your
    >> main keyboard. Hotkey #2 is the '2' key.
    >
    >Ack!!!! I was pressing the F keys.
    >
    >Many thanks.

    Just a quick reminder - you can also use the hotkeys for things other
    than weapons and spells. I always have 8 and 9 set to probes and
    lockpicks, just for convenience.

    > On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:05:16 -0800, "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"Greg Johnson" <greg.gsj@gmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> Are you pressing the right keys? The hotkeys are the number keys on your
    >>> main keyboard. Hotkey #2 is the '2' key.
    >>
    >>Ack!!!! I was pressing the F keys.
    >>
    >>Many thanks.
    >>
    > Just a quick reminder - you can also use the hotkeys for things other
    > than weapons and spells. I always have 8 and 9 set to probes and
    > lockpicks, just for convenience.

    Thanks, I am never too old to learn something new about Morrowind. 8^)
    This game has kept me busy since day one and still have not done everything.

    drybones wrote:
    > "Greg Johnson" <greg.gsj@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:05:16 -0800, "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>> "Greg Johnson" <greg.gsj@gmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> Ack!!!! I was pressing the F keys.
    >>>
    >>> Many thanks.
    >>>
    >> Just a quick reminder - you can also use the hotkeys for things other
    >> than weapons and spells. I always have 8 and 9 set to probes and
    >> lockpicks, just for convenience.
    >
    > Thanks, I am never too old to learn something new about Morrowind. 8^)
    > This game has kept me busy since day one and still have not done
    > everything.

    I use the hotkeys for picks and probes and also for my torch (I'm using the
    Lights_200 mod). One thing that annoys me is you can't seem to put the torch
    away without going into the iventory.

    > I use the hotkeys for picks and probes and also for my torch (I'm using
    the
    > Lights_200 mod). One thing that annoys me is you can't seem to put the
    torch
    > away without going into the iventory.

    You could equip a 2-handed weapon or a shield... that will replace the torch
    in your off-hand.

    KC Wong wrote:
    >> I use the hotkeys for picks and probes and also for my torch (I'm
    >> using the Lights_200 mod). One thing that annoys me is you can't
    >> seem to put the torch away without going into the iventory.
    >
    > You could equip a 2-handed weapon or a shield... that will replace
    > the torch in your off-hand.

    Thanks. I'll try that.

Games Video Games