Hot Keys

Last response: in Video Games
Share
November 24, 2004 5:06:17 PM

I click on F1 the select a spell or potion for HK # 2.

But when I click on the hot key #2 I Get nothing.

Any assist is most welcome.
drybones

More about : hot keys

Anonymous
November 25, 2004 2:38:47 PM

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:06:17 -0800, "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net>
wrote:

>I click on F1 the select a spell or potion for HK # 2.
>
>But when I click on the hot key #2 I Get nothing.

Are you pressing the right keys? The hotkeys are the number keys on your
main keyboard. Hotkey #2 is the '2' key.
November 25, 2004 2:38:48 PM

"Greg Johnson" <greg.gsj@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:06:17 -0800, "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net>
> wrote:
>
>>I click on F1 the select a spell or potion for HK # 2.
>>
>>But when I click on the hot key #2 I Get nothing.
>
> Are you pressing the right keys? The hotkeys are the number keys on your
> main keyboard. Hotkey #2 is the '2' key.

Ack!!!! I was pressing the F keys.

Many thanks.
November 25, 2004 3:13:39 PM

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:05:16 -0800, "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net>
wrote:

>"Greg Johnson" <greg.gsj@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:06:17 -0800, "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I click on F1 the select a spell or potion for HK # 2.
>>>
>>>But when I click on the hot key #2 I Get nothing.
>>
>> Are you pressing the right keys? The hotkeys are the number keys on your
>> main keyboard. Hotkey #2 is the '2' key.
>
>Ack!!!! I was pressing the F keys.
>
>Many thanks.

Just a quick reminder - you can also use the hotkeys for things other
than weapons and spells. I always have 8 and 9 set to probes and
lockpicks, just for convenience.
November 25, 2004 3:13:40 PM

> On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:05:16 -0800, "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net>
> wrote:
>

>>"Greg Johnson" <greg.gsj@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Are you pressing the right keys? The hotkeys are the number keys on your
>>> main keyboard. Hotkey #2 is the '2' key.
>>
>>Ack!!!! I was pressing the F keys.
>>
>>Many thanks.
>>
> Just a quick reminder - you can also use the hotkeys for things other
> than weapons and spells. I always have 8 and 9 set to probes and
> lockpicks, just for convenience.

Thanks, I am never too old to learn something new about Morrowind. 8^)
This game has kept me busy since day one and still have not done everything.
Anonymous
November 25, 2004 9:20:09 PM

drybones wrote:
> "Greg Johnson" <greg.gsj@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:05:16 -0800, "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> "Greg Johnson" <greg.gsj@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Ack!!!! I was pressing the F keys.
>>>
>>> Many thanks.
>>>
>> Just a quick reminder - you can also use the hotkeys for things other
>> than weapons and spells. I always have 8 and 9 set to probes and
>> lockpicks, just for convenience.
>
> Thanks, I am never too old to learn something new about Morrowind. 8^)
> This game has kept me busy since day one and still have not done
> everything.

I use the hotkeys for picks and probes and also for my torch (I'm using the
Lights_200 mod). One thing that annoys me is you can't seem to put the torch
away without going into the iventory.
Anonymous
November 26, 2004 12:06:42 PM

> I use the hotkeys for picks and probes and also for my torch (I'm using
the
> Lights_200 mod). One thing that annoys me is you can't seem to put the
torch
> away without going into the iventory.

You could equip a 2-handed weapon or a shield... that will replace the torch
in your off-hand.
Anonymous
November 26, 2004 8:52:39 PM

KC Wong wrote:
>> I use the hotkeys for picks and probes and also for my torch (I'm
>> using the Lights_200 mod). One thing that annoys me is you can't
>> seem to put the torch away without going into the iventory.
>
> You could equip a 2-handed weapon or a shield... that will replace
> the torch in your off-hand.

Thanks. I'll try that.
!