Blue Bar on Bottom of my yahoo home page.

When I bring up my Yahoo home page there is a blue bar at
the bottom of the page on top of the taskbar. There is
also a "Freeze Screensavers" pop up that comes up above
it. How do I get rid of this very annoying problem. My
wife has downloaded MSN Messenger recently and this has
shown up since then. Thank you for any help.
5 answers Last reply
More about blue bottom yahoo home page

    Try running one of the free spyware programs it might be caused by spyware.
    http://www.lavasoft.de

    Get a wife that doesn't download MSN Messenger, it is used
    by housewives to find boy friends.

    "Billy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:37db01c4aed5$2436e160$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    | When I bring up my Yahoo home page there is a blue bar at
    | the bottom of the page on top of the taskbar. There is
    | also a "Freeze Screensavers" pop up that comes up above
    | it. How do I get rid of this very annoying problem. My
    | wife has downloaded MSN Messenger recently and this has
    | shown up since then. Thank you for any help.

    My nextdoor neighbor's wife didn't need MSN Messenger to do that! ;)

    > Get a wife that doesn't download MSN Messenger, it is used
    > by housewives to find boy friends.
    >

    > "Billy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    > message news:37db01c4aed5$2436e160$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    > | When I bring up my Yahoo home page there is a blue bar at
    > | the bottom of the page on top of the taskbar. There is
    > | also a "Freeze Screensavers" pop up that comes up above
    > | it. How do I get rid of this very annoying problem. My
    > | wife has downloaded MSN Messenger recently and this has
    > | shown up since then. Thank you for any help.

    Colin, in the future, please put something in your subject line like:

    "warning...do not read the message if you are sipping on a liquid. It may
    spray out of an orifice and get your monitor dirty!"

    I'm sure you will be more considerate in the future.

    (big <g>)

    --
    David Nimon
    dnimonREMOVE@##sympatico.ca

    --------------------------------
    "Colin Barnhorst" <colinbarharst@msn.com> wrote in message
    > My nextdoor neighbor's wife didn't need MSN Messenger to do that! ;)
    >
    > "Jim Macklin" <p51mustang[threeX12]@xxxhotmail.calm> wrote in message
    >> Get a wife that doesn't download MSN Messenger, it is used
    >> by housewives to find boy friends.

    heh heh

    "David Nimon" <dnimonREMOVE@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > Colin, in the future, please put something in your subject line like:
    >
    > "warning...do not read the message if you are sipping on a liquid. It may
    > spray out of an orifice and get your monitor dirty!"
    >
    > I'm sure you will be more considerate in the future.
    >
    > (big <g>)
    >
    > --
    > David Nimon
    > dnimonREMOVE@##sympatico.ca

    > "Colin Barnhorst" <colinbarharst@msn.com> wrote in message
    >> My nextdoor neighbor's wife didn't need MSN Messenger to do that! ;)
    >>
    >> "Jim Macklin" <p51mustang[threeX12]@xxxhotmail.calm> wrote in message
    >>> Get a wife that doesn't download MSN Messenger, it is used
    >>> by housewives to find boy friends.

Yahoo Microsoft Windows XP