Installing critical updates

owen

Is there a application (microsoft or 3rd party) which will let you control
(which and when) critical updates are installed on the domain to workstations
from a server?

Hi Owen,

I'm by no means an expert in this subject matter of critical updates, but
I'll try to assist you to the best of my ability. Have you looked at the
possibilities of using Software Update Services (MSUS)? Or Systems
Management Server (SMS) with Software Update Services (MSUS)?

810796 White Paper: Software Update Services Overview White Paper
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=810796

269345 Systems Management Server 2.0 technical resources
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=269345

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado