Canon rebates - good news

On Mar 11th I ordered a Canon Pixma ip4000 printer from Newegg.
A few days after it arrived I sent for the rebate.
March 25th I received an email from Canon acknowledging my
rebate. May 3rd I received an email telling me my rebate had
been processed and I would be receiving it soon.

On Mar 29th I ordered a second ip4000 printer from Newegg.
A few days after it arrived I sent for the rebate as before.
Never did get any emails about it.

May 28th I received the rebate for the first printer.
June 8th (today) I received the rebate for the second printer.

So much for rebate problems when ordering from Newegg.

--
Reply To: works

Yeah but how much??