still waiting >.<

and waiting ... patiently at first but now i'm about to kidnap a murloc ever so waiting impatiently

ya i know core 2 duo won't be out until next fall or w/e fanboys are saying nowadays

anyway just complaining ... feel free to join me in my impatient rant and lets go kidnap some murlocs!!! (WoW for you new people)

DJ-of-E

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2006
so you're saying 6 million people who play wow are 5 year olds?

is there a report button or something to report this ******* for hijacking my thread?

No. WoW is for 5 year olds....

WoW wasted 5 months of my life just so I could beach Ragnaros with my guild. I could've just used to time for more productive things in life =/

then you suck. Rag is easy as hell.

Since the majority of the people on here play games you have basicly said to all the people on here and suggested that those people should stop playing games and be more productive in life.

please preach some more on how unproductive ever person who play games are and how they are wasting their life away. i assure you i'm not the only person that plays games ya moron.

is there a report button or something to report this ******* for hijacking my thread?

WoW wasted 5 months of my life just so I could beach Ragnaros with my guild. I could've just used to time for more productive things in life =/

DJ-of-E

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2006
then you suck. Rag is easy as hell.

Yes, that was BEFORE people have them ub3r new gears/armors as well as changes that pretty much nerf him. I remember people bitching about GETTING TO Ragnaros. The great part about MMORPGS is that once you finish this "hardest boss", then a boss harder than the "hardest boss" comes out.

And maybe I shouldn't have used the word productive. In my head, I was thinking about playing some other games and play something that is different rather than the standard medieval settings.

There's also no point in getting core 2 duo just to play WoW because the requirements is quite forgiving. Even a sempron could run it at near mid-high settings with assistance of a good video card.

I've noticed I'm getting too off topic. So let's just shut this down or not talk about it. Sorry if I cause some stir, it's just something...

Now back to the topic, it sucks that I have to wait till fall about it just to get my core duo. I want to multitask between 2 monitors much nicer than my AMD 3000+ =P

melarcky

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2006

LIKE SEX ?

melarcky

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2006

LIKE SEX ?

Is there a report button for making stupid redundant threads in a language that resembles English?

Also, WoW sucks. CounterStrike:Source has lost too many people to WoW and we won't put up with it any longer!

will14

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2006

LIKE SEX ?

Your thinking reproductive things...

melarcky

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2006

Is there a report button for making stupid redundant threads in a language that resembles English?

Also, WoW sucks. CounterStrike:Source has lost too many people to WoW and we won't put up with it any longer!
the thought of people picking WoW over Counter Strike Source makes me sad. I like Playing CS:S but it doesnt take 5months of my life away from it....
I have even heard of people buying things like swords or whatever they use in WoW, i mean these things arent real its all A FAKE WORLD... doesnt that scare you a little?

melarcky

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2006

the thought of people picking WoW over Counter Strike Source makes me sad. I like Playing CS:S but it doesnt take 5months of my life away from it....
I have even heard of people buying things like swords or whatever they use in WoW, i mean these things arent real its all A FAKE WORLD... doesnt that scare you a little?

melarcky

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2006

agentbb007

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2006

I paid $50 for 1000 gold in WoW, and play it all the time so what you gonna do about it?? 8)

If people buying WoW items scares you then you must be scared shitless about the muslims extremists who take advantage of freedom-of-speech laws to preach violence. Get your priorities straight, people who spend all their time on MMORPG's are just having fun (also learn how to click the submit button once).