IIS error in a clustered environment

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
October 25, 2004 4:17:14 PM

Hi All

I'm running IIS in a cluster and got this error in the application log.
I tried searching on google and did not find anything. Has anyone else seen
this error, and know what it is that causes it?

Event Type: Error
Event Source: CLUSIIS4
Event Category: None
Event ID: 2
Date: 10/25/2004
Time: 11:35:25 AM
User: N/A
Computer: ROCKY4
Server W3SVC instance 1 does not respond to protocol query, error 0.
For additional information specific to this message please visit the
Microsoft Online Support site located at:

-Solomon
June 2, 2009 11:26:56 AM

Dear Solomon,

I'm getting the same error as you did and I have no clue why this is happening, could you give me a hand?
!