RIS not recognizing SATA hard drives

Using Win 2000 Adv Server & RIS. Trying to pull XP Pro to a Dell GX 280 with
a SATA hard drive. It won't pull an os at all. I ran across articles on
this problem, but now that I need them I can't find them at all!!
--
Trisha
Choices determine destiny.

More than likely is that RIS isn't loading a driver for your SATA interface.
Keep searching around on how to add OEM drivers to a RIS install.

Jason
"Trisha" <Trisha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Using Win 2000 Adv Server & RIS. Trying to pull XP Pro to a Dell GX 280
with
> a SATA hard drive. It won't pull an os at all. I ran across articles on
> this problem, but now that I need them I can't find them at all!!
> --
> Trisha
> Choices determine destiny.

Check the [HardwareIds.scsi.yyyyy] header in the ref.chm file. This provides
some very useful information regarding this.