Server Role

Hi group

I have two domain controllers (windows 2000 Advanced Server) running Ad. How
interchange the server role (PDC) to (BDC).

Thanks You !!!!

In Win 2k all DCs are equal. There is no more PDC/BDC.
Win 2k operates in multi master mode except for the 5 FSMO roles
See:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;223346

hth
DDS W 2k MVP MCSE