Windows XP and Windows 2000 Advanced Server

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
October 27, 2004 3:11:05 PM

We just installed a new Window XP Pro machine connecting to Windows 2000
Advanced Server. When the user logs into the network the user for a split
second gets the folders on a mapped drive and then the folders disappear. If
the user logs off and on again the user might or might not get folders. What
would cause this behavior?

Help!
Anonymous
October 28, 2004 4:16:53 AM

Hi,

Please check the permission on the mapped folders which are on a network
drive.
October 28, 2004 4:16:54 AM

Already checked this. I found a hotfix from Microsoft for this problem.
Will try it tomorrow...

Mike

"Kaushik Banerjee" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please check the permission on the mapped folders which are on a network
> drive.

November 8, 2004 3:40:02 PM

Mike, what's that hotfix? Maybe it can help with my problem of losing
connection altogether?

!