terminal service licensing corrupt

We are trying to connect a client to our server. We are receiving the
following error.

One or more Terminal Services Licensing certificates on server SERVER
are
corrupt. Terminal Services Licensing will only issue temporary
licenses
until the server is reactivated. See Terminal Services Licensing help
topic
for more information.

Any idea's on how to correct this problem?

--
e3tech

This happened to me on a w2k sever and then the easiest solution was
to remove the licence server, reinstall it and ring microsoft for
activation again. it all went fine.

Charlie Markwick