newibe on the mods

I have been reading the thread about the Suran underworld. I have not yet
done any of the mods. Where do I get the Suran underworld mod? I have done
just about everything that can be done in the whole of Morrowind and am
eager to expand my horizons or basement as the case may be.
2 answers Last reply
More about newibe mods

    Eric Lindholm wrote:
    > I have been reading the thread about the Suran underworld. I have not yet
    > done any of the mods. Where do I get the Suran underworld mod? I have done
    > just about everything that can be done in the whole of Morrowind and am
    > eager to expand my horizons or basement as the case may be.

    Have a look at http://thelys.org/
    This page hosts some high quality mods.

    Morrowind Summit:
    http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/
    Lots of mods. The problem with this page is, they obviously accept
    _every_ mod without quality control. So finding the good ones is like
    the needle in the haystack.

    http://euro-morrowind.com/
    Another download site

    And finally, *the* reference for the good mods:
    Telesphoros List of mods
    http://www.mwmythicmods.com/telesphoros.htm

    I recommend for a start with mods to look through Telesphoros mod list
    and pick what looks interesting to you. Most mods on thelys.org are
    worth playing. Morrowind Summit is good if you already know the modname
    you want and just need the download.

    Most mods come with Readme.txt files. Read them, they often contain
    important information for installation, playing etc.

    Last, an important rule for using mods:
    Always make a savegame before you install a mod and keep this backup!
    If you find you don't like the mod or if the mod causes problems, it's
    better to load a save without the mod than uninstalling the mod from
    your current save.

    "Using mods for Dummies"
    http://www.mwmythicmods.com/starting.htm

    Most Excellent answer. Kudos to you Peter.

    "Peter Strempel" <peterstrempel@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Eric Lindholm wrote:
    >> I have been reading the thread about the Suran underworld. I have not
    >> yet done any of the mods. Where do I get the Suran underworld mod? I
    >> have done just about everything that can be done in the whole of
    >> Morrowind and am eager to expand my horizons or basement as the case may
    >> be.
    >
    > Have a look at http://thelys.org/
    > This page hosts some high quality mods.
    >
    > Morrowind Summit:
    > http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/
    > Lots of mods. The problem with this page is, they obviously accept _every_
    > mod without quality control. So finding the good ones is like the needle
    > in the haystack.
    >
    > http://euro-morrowind.com/
    > Another download site
    >
    > And finally, *the* reference for the good mods:
    > Telesphoros List of mods
    > http://www.mwmythicmods.com/telesphoros.htm
    >
    > I recommend for a start with mods to look through Telesphoros mod list and
    > pick what looks interesting to you. Most mods on thelys.org are worth
    > playing. Morrowind Summit is good if you already know the modname you want
    > and just need the download.
    >
    > Most mods come with Readme.txt files. Read them, they often contain
    > important information for installation, playing etc.
    >
    > Last, an important rule for using mods:
    > Always make a savegame before you install a mod and keep this backup!
    > If you find you don't like the mod or if the mod causes problems, it's
    > better to load a save without the mod than uninstalling the mod from your
    > current save.
    >
    > "Using mods for Dummies"
    > http://www.mwmythicmods.com/starting.htm

Games Video Games