USB hard drive not assigned a drive letter

Aaron McKenna

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Added an external hard drive to a Server 2003 OS. The device can be seen in
Device Manager but not in "My Computer". I have applied all updates and
patches. Nothing seems to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

You can assign drive letters in Disk Management
Start|Run|diskmgmt.msc

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional