Remote Desktop

Hi -

After ghosting my Server 2003 box back from a fresh image, I am now unable
to remote into it. I get an error stating that I can not log on due to
account restrictions. I made sure the Remote Box was checked and that the
account was added to the Remote Desktop group. I also went into my SecPol
and double checked that the correct account had the proper rights.

Any other ideas?

Thanks - Sean

Does the account have a blank password? If so, this account will not be
able to logon via Remote Desktop.

--
MikeVa [MSFT]

Use of any included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias.
This alias is for newsgroup purposes only.