Adding user permissions to folder

When I try to add user permissions to a folder, the console hangs and
eventually reports that it is not responding. The permissions are never
added.

What could cause this to happen?

thanks

Tomas Garcia
1 answer Last reply
More about adding user permissions folder

    Post the error message. Are you selecting the user from AD or typing in the
    username?

    Lee

    "Tomasga" <tomasga@nospam.nospam> wrote in message
    > When I try to add user permissions to a folder, the console hangs and
    > eventually reports that it is not responding. The permissions are never
    > added.
    >
    > What could cause this to happen?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Tomas Garcia