  • Servers
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
October 30, 2004 7:32:39 AM

When I try to add user permissions to a folder, the console hangs and
eventually reports that it is not responding. The permissions are never
added.

What could cause this to happen?

thanks

Tomas Garcia

More about : adding user permissions folder

October 31, 2004 2:12:14 AM

Post the error message. Are you selecting the user from AD or typing in the
username?

Lee

!