Adding Win 2003 Server

answer

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2002

Hi

I have Windows XP Pro on C partition, now I want to install Windows Server
2003 Standard edition to my D partition. How can I do this

Thanks

Hi,

I'm by no means an expert in this subject matter related to setup, dual boot
configuration and Windows XP, but I'll try to assist you to the best of my
ability. In reading the following article, I understand you would first
have to install Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 last. Otherwise you will
run in to the problem discussed in the article, which sounds like a mess to
recover from.

322952 Windows Server 2003 Does Not Start on a Computer That Is Configured
for
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=322952

--
Hope this helps,