new race mod...crash

I am having trouble running the sylph race mod. Upon character creation I
get messages saying that some meshes could not be loaded, but I copied all
of the meshes into the meshes folder in Data files, and did that for icons
and textures too.

This is the first mod race I have installed... but it might be my last
because it doesn't want to work. I have both tribunal and bloodmoon, I have
no idea what is going wrong. Any comments?

thanks,

Trish

I've tried that one too over the last year or so, off and on. I think they
forgot to include all the files, go get a different race mod (I also had
problems with the water nymphs, both separate and in the 3 pack it comes
in)
Most of the other ones I have found work, however some just use old races
and change them, watch out for this as it can cause some problems/surprises
within the game (I think)