Adding a second processor to 2003

Hi,

I want to install a second Xeon processor to Windows 2003 Std Server. Does
anyone know if the OS automatically plug and play's the new processor, or is
there a solution similar to NT4 where you have to change some HAL dll files
etc.

Thanks

Hi

As far as I am aware, you have to change your HAL.

Regards
PaulDT