SQL2000 English Query installation on live cluster.

Hello,

I have an SQL2000 cluster with SP3a.
My customer wants me to install the English Query on this cluster.

My questions are:

Will this impact my cluster-function in some way and if not, is this a
straightforward installation from the SQL-cd which should take place on both
of the servers ?

Any other "do or don´t" ?

Regards

Johnny Lundgren

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server,microsoft.public.windows.server.clustering (More info?)

Hi Johnny,

This should have no effect with regards to the Cluster Service. But as
always tell my customers, test, Test, TEst, TESt & TEST <g> before rolling
it out to the production environment.

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado

<http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm>

> My customer wants me to install the English Query on this cluster.
>
> My questions are:
>
> Will this impact my cluster-function in some way and if not, is this a
> straightforward installation from the SQL-cd which should take place on
both
> of the servers ?
>
> Any other "do or don´t" ?
>
> Regards