Okay, so now what's a "s'wit"?

We figured out "N'wah" already, so what's this one mean? I thought they
were saying "twit" for the longest time before I actually looked down at the
caption when they said it, and it's definitely "s'wit". Another fake swear?
Or does this mean something as well?
3 answers Last reply
More about okay what

    "Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> wrote:

    >We figured out "N'wah" already, so what's this one mean? I thought they
    >were saying "twit" for the longest time before I actually looked down at the
    >caption when they said it, and it's definitely "s'wit". Another fake swear?
    >Or does this mean something as well?

    Maybe on Morrowind, W's and H's are interchangeable, like Japan
    with R's and L's ? :)

    In article <t0iiq0h3peemvgldi3tbhgmqefqhpc962f@4ax.com>, :phant
    <phant@usagi.comix> wrote:

    > "Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> wrote:
    >
    > >We figured out "N'wah" already, so what's this one mean? I thought they
    > >were saying "twit" for the longest time before I actually looked down at the
    > >caption when they said it, and it's definitely "s'wit". Another fake swear?
    > >Or does this mean something as well?
    > >

    > Maybe on Morrowind, W's and H's are interchangeable, like Japan
    > with R's and L's ? :)

    Or maybe S's and F's are interchangeable, and "f'wit" is a contraction
    of "f***-wit"! :)

    :phant wrote:
    > "Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> wrote:
    >

    >>We figured out "N'wah" already, so what's this one mean? I thought they
    >>were saying "twit" for the longest time before I actually looked down at the
    >>caption when they said it, and it's definitely "s'wit". Another fake swear?
    >>Or does this mean something as well?
    >>

    > Maybe on Morrowind, W's and H's are interchangeable, like Japan
    > with R's and L's ? :)

    so what's an N'Haw? :P

Games Video Games