Okay, so now what's a "s'wit"?

Last response: in Video Games
November 28, 2004 12:03:12 AM

We figured out "N'wah" already, so what's this one mean? I thought they
were saying "twit" for the longest time before I actually looked down at the
caption when they said it, and it's definitely "s'wit". Another fake swear?
Or does this mean something as well?

More about : wit

Anonymous
November 28, 2004 6:31:51 AM

"Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> wrote:

>We figured out "N'wah" already, so what's this one mean? I thought they
>were saying "twit" for the longest time before I actually looked down at the
>caption when they said it, and it's definitely "s'wit". Another fake swear?
>Or does this mean something as well?

Maybe on Morrowind, W's and H's are interchangeable, like Japan
with R's and L's ? :)
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 6:52:19 AM

In article <t0iiq0h3peemvgldi3tbhgmqefqhpc962f@4ax.com>, :p hant
<phant@usagi.comix> wrote:

> "Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> wrote:
>
> >We figured out "N'wah" already, so what's this one mean? I thought they
> >were saying "twit" for the longest time before I actually looked down at the
> >caption when they said it, and it's definitely "s'wit". Another fake swear?
> >Or does this mean something as well?
> >

> Maybe on Morrowind, W's and H's are interchangeable, like Japan
> with R's and L's ? :)

Or maybe S's and F's are interchangeable, and "f'wit" is a contraction
of "f***-wit"! :)
Anonymous
December 8, 2004 3:23:42 AM

:p hant wrote:
> "Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> wrote:
>

>>We figured out "N'wah" already, so what's this one mean? I thought they
>>were saying "twit" for the longest time before I actually looked down at the
>>caption when they said it, and it's definitely "s'wit". Another fake swear?
>>Or does this mean something as well?
>>

> Maybe on Morrowind, W's and H's are interchangeable, like Japan
> with R's and L's ? :)

so what's an N'Haw? :p
!