Set default server for login authentication

Is it possible to set one of my 2 windows svr 2003 servers to be the default
that all users log into? Currently it appears they all authenticate on the DB
svr and I want them to authenticate on the file server.

Thanks

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 23:11:01 -0800, "Ziguana" <Ziguana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Is it possible to set one of my 2 windows svr 2003 servers to be the default
>that all users log into? Currently it appears they all authenticate on the DB
>svr and I want them to authenticate on the file server.
>
>Thanks

See tip 8537 and links in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP