Help on error "Local Policy Does Not Permit You to Log On ..

Tags:
  • Policy
  • Servers
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
November 9, 2004 1:47:30 PM

hello,

I have win2003 server enterprise edition and use it as domain controller.
The last time when I tried to login the following error appeared "Local
Policy Does Not Permit You to Log On Interactively". I know that's because I
didn't set account's "log on locally" permission to true. I can't even login
with administrator account, I have many encrypted data under that account,
so any any help will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks in advance,
Adriano

More about : error local policy permit log

Anonymous
November 11, 2004 6:50:24 PM

"Adriano" <adriano@tadaz.com> wrote in message
> hello,
>
> I have win2003 server enterprise edition and use it as domain controller.
> The last time when I tried to login the following error appeared "Local
> Policy Does Not Permit You to Log On Interactively". I know that's because
> didn't set account's "log on locally" permission to true. I can't even
> login
> with administrator account, I have many encrypted data under that account,
> so any any help will be greatly appreciated...
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Adriano

Hi
go to www.Joeware.net
download the SeinteractiveLogon tool fron the win32 tools page and use that
to remove the restriction or use NTRights from the reskit to add the
seInteractivelogon right to your account and login and amend the security
policy correctly

--
HTH
Rgds

hi Steve, thanks for help,

i did as you said, no result :( ((

I logged in Directory Sevices Restore Mode (Safe Mode), with AD recovery
logon username and password. In this case no AD is loaded so I can't domain
users.
Any help will be greatly appreciated...

Regards,
Adriano