  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
a b C Monitor
November 12, 2004 3:00:57 PM

Hey all,

How do I go about seeing which users are logged into a given domain and
which workstation they are on? I can't seem to find this anywhere.
We've got all Win2K Adv. servers...

Any help is much appreciated!

Mike

More about : monitor domain users

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
November 12, 2004 3:00:58 PM

I don't believe you can get this information easily from the domain
controllers at least. You may be able to get close with a mixture of
auditing and crawling the event logs on every DC. But then very logon need
not result in a ticket issued so if you want accuracy then you have a
problem anyway. If you just want statistics then there are counters like
Logons/s that will give you this information.

Use of included script samples are subjected to the terms specified at

"Mike W." <Mikew@none.com> wrote in message
> Hey all,
>
> How do I go about seeing which users are logged into a given domain and
> which workstation they are on? I can't seem to find this anywhere. We've
> got all Win2K Adv. servers...
>
> Any help is much appreciated!
>

> Mike
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
November 15, 2004 12:22:20 PM

You can see which users are logged into an individual DC by looking in the
Computer Management|Shared Folders|Sessions folder.. Does this help??

!