Cannot replicate all the object

Hi!

I have 1 windows 2000 Advanced server and 3 child servers in the same
domain. I have installed 1 more server and tried to make it as an additional
domain controller as a fail over back. it does create additional domain
controller but does not replicate all the objects from the existing domain
controller.

Hi!
Can some one help me to resolve this issue.

Regards

Avinash