QUESTION:Looking for A. Entlich's Epson cleaning manual

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
June 10, 2005 2:04:28 PM

Hey, all...

I'm on the hunt for Arthur Entlich and his Epson cleaning guide. I have
emailed him at his telus address, and that message bounced. I also
emailed him at his shaw address, and can only hope that I got that one
right.

Anyone know for sure which of these addresses is valid?

And Arthur: If you're checking the group, I've emailed you at your Shaw
address.

Thanks!!

DW
June 11, 2005 2:34:17 AM

Look at Arts posts in this group you will get contact details there.

"DW" <dwhittier@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Hey, all...
>
> I'm on the hunt for Arthur Entlich and his Epson cleaning guide. I have
> emailed him at his telus address, and that message bounced. I also
> emailed him at his shaw address, and can only hope that I got that one
> right.
>
> Anyone know for sure which of these addresses is valid?
>
> And Arthur: If you're checking the group, I've emailed you at your Shaw
> address.
>
> Thanks!!
>
> DW

Anonymous
June 11, 2005 2:19:56 PM

I don't believe I've receive an email from you, at least not at the
address you are using with your posting.

Please email me using the address in the header of this posting.

Art

DW wrote:
> Hey, all...
>
> I'm on the hunt for Arthur Entlich and his Epson cleaning guide. I have
> emailed him at his telus address, and that message bounced. I also
> emailed him at his shaw address, and can only hope that I got that one
> right.
>
> Anyone know for sure which of these addresses is valid?
>
> And Arthur: If you're checking the group, I've emailed you at your Shaw
> address.
>
> Thanks!!
>
> DW

June 13, 2005 12:11:00 PM

Okay, that's a new address. I hadn't seen that one before.

I'll drop you a note; however, I decided to indulge myself this weekend
and 'wing it'. Pulled everything apart, and wiped all the inked
surfaces with alcohol; tried to get a few drops of alcohol inside the
ink intakes as well.

Worked a treat. Everything's fine now. But I am still curious to see
what your guide has to say.

Thanks.
!