QUESTION:Looking for A. Entlich's Epson cleaning manual

Hey, all...

I'm on the hunt for Arthur Entlich and his Epson cleaning guide. I have
emailed him at his telus address, and that message bounced. I also
emailed him at his shaw address, and can only hope that I got that one
right.

Anyone know for sure which of these addresses is valid?

And Arthur: If you're checking the group, I've emailed you at your Shaw
address.

Thanks!!

DW
3 answers Last reply
More about question looking entlich epson cleaning manual

    Look at Arts posts in this group you will get contact details there.

    "DW" <dwhittier@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > Hey, all...
    >
    > I'm on the hunt for Arthur Entlich and his Epson cleaning guide. I have
    > emailed him at his telus address, and that message bounced. I also
    > emailed him at his shaw address, and can only hope that I got that one
    > right.
    >
    > Anyone know for sure which of these addresses is valid?
    >
    > And Arthur: If you're checking the group, I've emailed you at your Shaw
    > address.
    >
    > Thanks!!
    >
    > DW

    I don't believe I've receive an email from you, at least not at the
    address you are using with your posting.

    Please email me using the address in the header of this posting.

    Art

    DW wrote:
    > Hey, all...
    >
    > I'm on the hunt for Arthur Entlich and his Epson cleaning guide. I have
    > emailed him at his telus address, and that message bounced. I also
    > emailed him at his shaw address, and can only hope that I got that one
    > right.
    >
    > Anyone know for sure which of these addresses is valid?
    >
    > And Arthur: If you're checking the group, I've emailed you at your Shaw
    > address.
    >
    > Thanks!!
    >
    > DW

    Okay, that's a new address. I hadn't seen that one before.

    I'll drop you a note; however, I decided to indulge myself this weekend
    and 'wing it'. Pulled everything apart, and wiped all the inked
    surfaces with alcohol; tried to get a few drops of alcohol inside the
    ink intakes as well.

    Worked a treat. Everything's fine now. But I am still curious to see
    what your guide has to say.

    Thanks.

Printers Epson Peripherals