NOKIA 6220 and USB connection

I want to download images from my Nokia 6220 and I don't know how to proceed?
Can somebody help me with my problem?

My XP doesn't recognise the USB port...

Hi, BibiPhi.

I know nothing of a Nokia 6220 (phone? camera? what?), but it sounds like
your first problem is with USB, not with the Nokia.

Tell us more about your computer and we may be able to help. Make and model
of the computer, or of the motherboard/CPU/chipset if you built it yourself?
Is USB built into the computer/mobo, or is it on an add-in card? USB 2.0,
or 1.1? Do you have other USB devices? Are they working? Did the Nokia
come with a CD-ROM (or a floppy diskette) containing drivers that you need
to install?

Remember, you can see your computer; we can't. We know nothing about it
except what you tell us.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA