NOKIA 6220 and USB connection

I want to download images from my Nokia 6220 and I don't know how to proceed?
Can somebody help me with my problem?

My XP doesn't recognise the USB port...
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 6220 connection

    Hi, BibiPhi.

    I know nothing of a Nokia 6220 (phone? camera? what?), but it sounds like
    your first problem is with USB, not with the Nokia.

    Tell us more about your computer and we may be able to help. Make and model
    of the computer, or of the motherboard/CPU/chipset if you built it yourself?
    Is USB built into the computer/mobo, or is it on an add-in card? USB 2.0,
    or 1.1? Do you have other USB devices? Are they working? Did the Nokia
    come with a CD-ROM (or a floppy diskette) containing drivers that you need
    to install?

    Remember, you can see your computer; we can't. We know nothing about it
    except what you tell us.

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    "BibiPhi" <BibiPhi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I want to download images from my Nokia 6220 and I don't know how to
    >proceed?
    > Can somebody help me with my problem?
    >
    > My XP doesn't recognise the USB port...

Connection Nokia USB Windows XP