New drivers in cabfile?? on a ris server

How can I put a new drivers in a inmage on a ris server???

"annicka.hornberg@EJ_SPAM.stockholmssju"
<annickahornbergEJSPAMstockholmssju@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:3B3030D3-324B-49CF-88E2-CA9084B1DF2D@microsoft.com...
> How can I put a new drivers in a inmage on a ris server???

These article cover what you need to know to add an additional driver.

246184 How to Add Third-Party OEM Network Adapters to RIS Installations
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=246184

315279 How to Add a Third-Party OEM Network Adapter to an RIS Installation
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=315279

Jim