Cluster Servers and RIS

All,

Just a quick question. I am about to setup a new failover cluter server on
my network. Can I install RIS on the cluster for fault tolerance or is RIS
not supported on a cluter server.

Thanks

Drum on .. .. . . .

RIS is not cluster aware and is not supported in a cluster. See the
following KB article for documentation:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=262797

Regards,
John

"Drumgod" <Drumgod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> All,
>
> Just a quick question. I am about to setup a new failover cluter server on
> my network. Can I install RIS on the cluster for fault tolerance or is RIS
> not supported on a cluter server.
>
> Thanks
>
> Drum on .. .. . . .

TRENDING THREADS