Constant Blue Screen

epik

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2010
I have been attempting to play Starcraft 2. Every time during about 30 min of game play I am getting the wonderful Blue Screen. It keeps stating a memory dump. Below I have attached my recent .DMP files on a Skydrive. I have no clue how to read them, assistance if any is out there please? :(

SKYDRIVE

Thanks so much in advance!

-Epik

epik

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2010
UPDATE: I noticed the last crash occurred when not playing SC2. I noticed that the error I am receiving is PFN List Corrupt. I saw a post detailing how to use verifier to check what drive may be acting up, but I am a bit lost on how to do this exactly.

First, if this is a home/custom build, ensure that the RAM settings in the BIOS are manually set to the values shown on the stickers on the side of your RAM sticks.

Second, download MemTest86+ v4.2 . Burn the disc image (as an image, not just drag/drop) to a CD or DVD. Restart your computer and pop in the MT86+ disc you just burned. The testing will being automatically, requiring absolutely no intervention. Allow the test to run overnight, or while you can be away from your computer for at least 6-8 hours.

If you get any errors, you may have to replace your RAM.

epik

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2010

Thank you much, I will do this ASAP and posts results