Divath's Keys...

Last response: in Video Games
December 1, 2004 3:11:38 AM

Okay, so with all this talk from the family Fyr of great treasures locked up
in the chests in the Corprusarium, I decided my character was more than
advanced enough to go and retrieve it. (I can pretty much ignore Corprus
Stalkers and Lame Corprus whacking me around while I work at the locks...)
So what do I find? Half a dozen numbered keys, and nothing else of any
interest whatsoever. So now, I've got a bunch of keys and no locks in
sight. What the heck are these for? I've already saved that woman in the
cell downstairs, opened the lock the old fashioned way, by picking it. I
don't know if this has anything to do with it, but even if it does, that
doesn't explain why there's several of these keys. Or even thousands, if
you believe the numbers. (I really hope there aren't 1000+ numbered keys
out there. My inventory would look like hell if I had to go and collect
that many. I already have dozens of keys taking up space. They don't seem
to weigh anything, so I just always carry them around, just in case.)

More about : divath keys

Anonymous
December 1, 2004 3:41:34 AM

Here's what you need to do.
(from some other forum)

V.S

Plundering the Dungeon

As you should know, you can't harm the inhabitants in the Corprusarium, so
you're on your own on how to avoid them.

1) Okay, head on over to Tel Fyr. Go up the walkway and into the Hall of
Fyr. Levitate up to Divayth Fyr. Behind him, on the table, is Divayth's
637th Key. Go ahead and take it, he doesn't care.

2) Now head all the way down to the Corprusarium. Go through the gate and
take a left. Follow the path as it curves right. Open the chest infront of
you. It sould contain one Ornate Dwemer Goblet and Divayth's 678th Key. At
least take the key.

3) Now head back to where you started and take a right. Follow this path
until you reach the water next to the corpse. Dive under and open that chest
under the overhang of land. It should contain 2 Dwemer Coins and Divayth's
738th Key. At least take the key.

4) Now back track that little ways, the wooden door should now be on your
left. Go in there. Open the chest on your left, as if there are any others
in there. There should be 3 Ornate Dwemer Goblets and Divayth's 802nd Key.
At least take the key.

5) Now make your way all the way back to that first chest you opened.
Looking at the chest there should be a cavern on your left. Just climb up
there and open the chest on the far side of the room. There should be 4
Ornate Dwemer Goblets and Divayth's 897th Key. At least take the key.

6) Now exit the Corprusarium. Go into the room on your right. Open that
chest. There should be 5 Ornate Dwemer Goblets and Divayth's 1008th Key. At
least take the key.

7) Now this one is easy. Enter the Corprusarium, go through the gate, enter
the Bowels, and continue forward. There should be a chest dead ahead. Open
it. It should have 6 Ornate Dwemer Goblets and Divayth's 1092nd Key. At
least take the key.

8) Now make your back over to Divayth Fyr. (Looking at him) There are selves
on your right and left, the one you want to look at now is on your left. On
the lower rack there is a small chest. Open it. There should be a Daedric
Sanctuary Amulet, a Dwemer Coin and Divayth's 1155th Key. At least take the
key.

DON'T PUT THE AMULET ON YET! I will explain why a little later on.

EXTRAS

Hope you've held onto your keys.

Divayth's 637th Key
1)As you enter Hall of Fyr take a left. On the middle self on the left-hand
side of you there is a small chest. Open it. Inside there will be 25 GOLD
for you. Take it.
2)Now face the way you entered this room and go straight. Open the chest to
the right of the bed. Inside there will be a Goblet.

Divayth's 1008th Key
1) From were you got this key exit the room and open the door on your right.
Escort Delyna Mandas outside. This will lead to anotehr quest jsut PM me if
you want me to tell you about it.

Divayth's 1155th Key
Yagrum Bagarn. Open the Chest infront of his little area. Inside there will
be 50 Dwemer Coins and Volendrung.

Divayth's Key
To obtain this key you will either have to kill Divayth or pick pocket him.
1) With this key you can open the chest right in front of Divath Fyr. Inside
you will find Scourge. Take it.
2) Also just around the corner to your left is a closet. Open it. Inside you
will find the Cuirass of the Savior's Hide. Take it.

2 Daedric Crescents
Now, be sure you have a MARK & RECALL and some type of INTERVENTION spell or
you can't do this.
Put on the Daedric Sanctuary Amulet. Answer yes to be warped to Mogas Volar.
Leave your mark as you get there. Now go kill Lord Dregas Volar. You will be
warped out and your Daedric Sanctuary Amulet will now be the Daedric
Crescent. Now just use recall to be warped back. Search Lord Dregas Volar's
remains to get your second Daedric Crescent. LEAVE THE DAEDRIC SANCTUARY
AMULET! YOUR GAME WILL FREEZE! Now just use any Intervention spell to get
back out.

"Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> wrote in message
> Okay, so with all this talk from the family Fyr of great treasures locked
> up
> in the chests in the Corprusarium, I decided my character was more than
> advanced enough to go and retrieve it. (I can pretty much ignore Corprus
> Stalkers and Lame Corprus whacking me around while I work at the locks...)
> So what do I find? Half a dozen numbered keys, and nothing else of any
> interest whatsoever. So now, I've got a bunch of keys and no locks in
> sight. What the heck are these for? I've already saved that woman in the
> cell downstairs, opened the lock the old fashioned way, by picking it. I
> don't know if this has anything to do with it, but even if it does, that
> doesn't explain why there's several of these keys. Or even thousands, if
> you believe the numbers. (I really hope there aren't 1000+ numbered keys
> out there. My inventory would look like hell if I had to go and collect
> that many. I already have dozens of keys taking up space. They don't
> seem
> to weigh anything, so I just always carry them around, just in case.)

Anonymous
December 1, 2004 9:22:55 PM

> Here's what you need to do.
> (from some other forum)
>
> V.S
>
> Plundering the Dungeon

Okay - Does all this need to be done in the order you listed them? If so,
I've already screwed it up. I think I can do most of this, though I'll
probably have to kill Divath, because my stealth skills are almost
non-existant. Once I've been cured of Corprus, I don't need him anymore,
though, right? Man, I hate to have to do that, though. Maybe I'll just go
train up my Sneak skill. It's not like I can't afford it by now...
Anonymous
December 5, 2004 9:08:23 PM

> 2 Daedric Crescents
> Now, be sure you have a MARK & RECALL and some type of INTERVENTION spell
or
> you can't do this.
> Put on the Daedric Sanctuary Amulet. Answer yes to be warped to Mogas
Volar.
> Leave your mark as you get there. Now go kill Lord Dregas Volar. You will
be
> warped out and your Daedric Sanctuary Amulet will now be the Daedric
> Crescent. Now just use recall to be warped back. Search Lord Dregas
Volar's
> remains to get your second Daedric Crescent. LEAVE THE DAEDRIC SANCTUARY
> AMULET! YOUR GAME WILL FREEZE! Now just use any Intervention spell to get
> back out.

Just for the record, this didn't work correctly. I cast Mark in Mogas
Volar, and I killed Dregas and got the first Crescent. I then cast Recall
and got back into Mogas Volar to get my second Crescent, but that's where it
broke down. Casting either Almsivi or Divine Intervention spells from Mogas
Volar had no effect. I tried both casting them myself and casting it from
amulets. Even when I successfully cast the spell, I didn't go anywhere. I
had to go to a "coc Balmora" command to get myself out. (I would've just
gone to Tel Fyr like you're supposed to, but it didn't work when I tried.
Probably has to do with the 2-word name.)

Of course, I'm not sure what point there is in having 2 of them, other than
bragging-rights, since it would be impossible to use both at once.
(Actually, even bragging-rights isnt' a valid excuse, because I could just
cheat and give myself as many as I wanted, since I had to cheat anyway to
get out of the place with two of them...) Sure, it's worth 180,000 gold,
but no vendor in the game can afford that, so unless you want to juggle with
18 trips to the Mudcrab merchant, it's no better than an Ebony Spear or
Daedric Dagger, worth 10,000 each. I've got such a large (and steadily
growing) pile of expensive items I don't need scattered all over the
Mudcrab's island, and I visit every time I get the chance, so I'm in no
danger of running short on cash.

(Oh, and I also managed to keep the amulet, now just called "Tel Fyr
Amulet", though it serves no purpose any more.)
!