Downloads from Morrowind Summit?

Is anyone else having problems getting downloads from Morrowind Summit
(http://www.rpgplanet.com/Morrowind) at the moment? Whenever I hit the
download button the java window pops up and just times out with a server
500 error, its been like this for over a week now - just wondering if
its me or them?
4 answers Last reply
More about downloads morrowind summit

    On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 13:30:40 +0000, Pete MC <nomorespam@youbastids.com>
    wrote:

    > Is anyone else having problems getting downloads from Morrowind Summit
    > (http://www.rpgplanet.com/Morrowind) at the moment? Whenever I hit the
    > download button the java window pops up and just times out with a server
    > 500 error, its been like this for over a week now - just wondering if
    > its me or them?

    I have tried a minute ago and it worked fine. According to their homepage
    they are having server problems, so maybe you are just unlucky and always
    try to download whenever they are down.

    Bjoern

    "Pete MC" <nomorespam@youbastids.com> wrote in message

    > Is anyone else having problems getting downloads from Morrowind Summit
    > (http://www.rpgplanet.com/Morrowind) at the moment? Whenever I hit the
    > download button the java window pops up and just times out with a server
    > 500 error, its been like this for over a week now - just wondering if
    > its me or them?

    This was happening to me a few nights ago. I was successful perhaps 1 out
    of 5 times. I also find that the performance of the site has been terrible
    lately. I hope they're having problems because if it's the new norm, I'll
    be looking elsewhere for my downloads.

    I have not been able to access anything for about 10 to 12 days on there.

    "Pete MC" <nomorespam@youbastids.com> wrote in message

    > Is anyone else having problems getting downloads from Morrowind Summit
    > (http://www.rpgplanet.com/Morrowind) at the moment? Whenever I hit the
    > download button the java window pops up and just times out with a server
    > 500 error, its been like this for over a week now - just wondering if
    > its me or them?

    My partner, has just finished downloading from Morrowind Summit, You will
    find the problems they have had with the site are now fixed

    Enjoy the downloads, hey and congrats the the admins for the job they are
    doing for fixing and reporting the bad mods

    Booscary

    "Pete MC" <nomorespam@youbastids.com> wrote in message

    > Is anyone else having problems getting downloads from Morrowind Summit
    > (http://www.rpgplanet.com/Morrowind) at the moment? Whenever I hit the
    > download button the java window pops up and just times out with a server
    > 500 error, its been like this for over a week now - just wondering if
    > its me or them?

Download Games Video Games