changing nics

Dear All,

I have two configurations based on win2000 AS SP4,

one is a Network Load Balancing (as a web server)

the other is a Physical Cluster (as SQL server)

I would like to know if I should change network interface cards ,
configurations will be lost?

Regards

Alberto Brivio

There shouldn't be any problems here. Configurations shouldn't be lost as
they are more specific to software and relatively independent of the NIC.
However make sure you have prepared your network, services, machines, etc
for the offline time that you will suffer while changing cards.

-Stan