Compatible Inks for Epson Stylus Photo 960

I'm looking for good compatible inks for my Stylus Photo 960. I've
always used Epson inks and paper, but would like a cheaper alternative.
I've seen the prices on www.ink4art.com and they seem quite reasonable.
Any input on this would be much appreicated.
10 answers Last reply
More about compatible inks epson stylus photo

    PS: Measekite.....do not reply plz.

    > cheaper alternative

    What about bulk ink system with dye ink for epson 960?

    http://www.inkrepublic.com/ProductDetail.asp?item=960

    it is a spongeless cart, you will not get clogged.
    check with their review and testimonial:

    http://www.inkrepublic.com/reviews.asp
    http://www.inkrepublic.com/testimonials.asp

    tyranix95@hotmail.com wrote:

    >I'm looking for good compatible inks for my Stylus Photo 960. I've
    >always used Epson inks and paper, but would like a cheaper alternative.
    >I've seen the prices on www.ink4art.com and they seem quite reasonable.
    >Any input on this would be much appreicated.

    Only buy from anyone if you know what you are buying. If they do not
    put in writing the name of the mfg/formulator (THE BRAND) and not just a
    store label, that should be a warning sign. You will find that there
    are many different labels of ink but most of them are made by the same mfg.

    The hobbyist and tinkerers will soon spew out the gospel. These members
    of the AfterMarket Club will paint you a rosey picture. Ask your self
    why most people buy name BRAND ink.

    Go get screwed I mean Go get clogged.

    tyranix95@hotmail.com wrote:

    >PS: Measekite.....do not reply plz.

    Look at the post from Jan Alter on 6/10 on this NG - answering the post from
    Walter R. with the same question.

    <tyranix95@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for good compatible inks for my Stylus Photo 960. I've
    > always used Epson inks and paper, but would like a cheaper alternative.
    > I've seen the prices on www.ink4art.com and they seem quite reasonable.
    > Any input on this would be much appreicated.

    Tyranix - a request - When you purchase and use an aftermarket ink or
    prefilled cartridge would you please report back to this newsgroup and to
    http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/

    Sign in and post a message indicating the printer you are using, the vendor
    from whom you purchased your ink or cartridges, and your experience with the
    vendor and product. Your experience can help to guide others in their
    purchase and use of aftermarket inks. It is best to read posts from
    personal experience before making a purchase of these products. I purchased
    MIS ink for refilling my Canon i960 carts after reading Neil Slade's web
    site on printers, inks, and paper. It works great and I've had no problems
    with my printer in nearly a year of use.

    <tyranix95@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for good compatible inks for my Stylus Photo 960. I've
    > always used Epson inks and paper, but would like a cheaper alternative.
    > I've seen the prices on www.ink4art.com and they seem quite reasonable.
    > Any input on this would be much appreicated.

    <tyranix95@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for good compatible inks for my Stylus Photo 960. I've
    > always used Epson inks and paper, but would like a cheaper alternative.
    > I've seen the prices on www.ink4art.com and they seem quite reasonable.
    > Any input on this would be much appreicated.

    I have an Epson Stylus COLOR 880 printer and have used compatible cartridges
    for the last three years with excellent results.
    I find the photo paper I use affects the quality of prints and find that
    Epson Photo gloss paper gives a superior result.
    I use Choice Stationary at www.choucestationary.com
    Blair

    Some have good results and some DISASTER!
    For me it is Epson all the way.
    If you are looking to save money, book mark COMPUSA web site for at times
    they have unannounced sales at local stores (they do not announce in local
    papers) for, I have heard, as much as 50% off retail.
    I have found a local supplier that their standard is 30% off on ALL inkjet
    supplies.
    Plus a local authorized service, walk in, repairer of Epson products.
    My old Epson 1200 took a serious printhead dive using off brands, thus I
    have a new 1280 and off brand will never get near it. I did not find the
    local service repairer untill I dumped the 1200. Had I found the repairer, I
    would have made the 1200 an approved bulk B&W printer.
    I admit the 1200 was purchased when it was first introduce, so maybe it was
    time for new heads.
    Thank goodness I have an understanding CFO and I am a happy camper with my
    new 1280.
    Make pictures,
    Tom

    Burt wrote:

    > :-P
    >

    ><tyranix95@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >

    >>I'm looking for good compatible inks for my Stylus Photo 960. I've
    >>always used Epson inks and paper, but would like a cheaper alternative.
    >>I've seen the prices on www.ink4art.com and they seem quite reasonable.
    >>Any input on this would be much appreicated.

    try www.printpal.com
    no relation
    I use them and it is good for my C84

    <tyranix95@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for good compatible inks for my Stylus Photo 960. I've
    > always used Epson inks and paper, but would like a cheaper alternative.
    > I've seen the prices on www.ink4art.com and they seem quite reasonable.
    > Any input on this would be much appreicated.

Printers Stylus Photo Epson Compatibility Peripherals