Rollback to NT4 Domain from 2000 mixed mode

Have corrupt 2000 AD no backups mixed mode with NT4 bdc's. Have 2K & XP
clients.
AD is still online might be able to push policy to turn off Kerberos or
something.

Anyone have a way to rollback to NT4 without having to re-add these clients
to the domain.

Help...

Thanks,

Todd Bergman
System Engineer ISG
mailto:tbergman@goisg.com

What's wrong? You can't repair the domain somehow?? IMHO, that will be a
lot less disruptive than going back..

Run DCDiag and post the results here - someone will be able to help.

Cameron:)
----------------
Not an MVP, not even an expert - nobody at all really

"Todd B" <tbergman@goisg.com> wrote in message
> Have corrupt 2000 AD no backups mixed mode with NT4 bdc's. Have 2K & XP
> clients.
> AD is still online might be able to push policy to turn off Kerberos or
> something.
>
> Anyone have a way to rollback to NT4 without having to re-add these
clients
> to the domain.
>
> Help...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Todd Bergman
> System Engineer ISG
> mailto:tbergman@goisg.com

Thank you very much for your response. I am very familiar with the tools.
There are corrupt tables in ntds.dit. The customer does not have any valid
backups. My one option is rollback. They have all XP&2000 clients so trick
is disabling Kerberos and a what ever it is to allow 2k & Xp clients to
authenticate to a rollback nt4 pdc.