Defining start order of services?

stefan

Is it possible to define the start order of services? In the services
manager you can view see the dependencies of a service, however, i
don't know of a way to actually define dependencies...

Is there a way to do this?

I know that I can set all the services to Manual and then write a
batch script which starts them, however, that requires a user to be
Logged in. I want the services to start Automatically when the
machine is rebooted without a user having to login (I also don't want
to configure Auto Logon because this requires the user password to be
stored in the registry in clear text).

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks!!!

-Stefan

These may help.

How to Delay Loading of Specific Services

HOWTO: Control Device Driver Load Order
;115486]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];115486

--
Regards,