Multiple NIC's in WINS server

I have a problem and I had found the answer before but can't find it now.

I have a server that is running WINS and it has multiple NIC cards in it.
One for the production network and one for the backup network. How do I
keep the backup network NIC from registering in WINS?

Thanks!
Arc

Disable Netbios over TCP/IP for the backup network.

"Arc J. Thames" wrote:

> I have a problem and I had found the answer before but can't find it now.
>
> I have a server that is running WINS and it has multiple NIC cards in it.
> One for the production network and one for the backup network. How do I
> keep the backup network NIC from registering in WINS?
>
> Thanks!
> Arc

TRENDING THREADS